- New students will be admitted in any of the class of their eligibility. Admissions for the new academic year starts from the last week of March every year.
- Parents seeking admission of their ward from KG classes to I standard have to submit the Birth Certificate of the child, community certificate of the child’s father with 2 passport size photos of the child.
- For admissions in Class II – XII, copies of Birth Certificate, Aadhar ID card, Community certificate, with 2 copies of passport size photos and Transfer certificate to be submitted.
- They should converse only in English inside the school campus.
- The first bell is a signal for the students to go for the assembly. As soon as they are back to their classes, the students should get their books ready for first period.
- English is encouraged to be spoken in the school premises to acquire greater ease in the study of the language and use it as a medium to comprehend other subjects easily. Every student must take pride in conversing in English. Any pupil found conversing in any other vernacular will be subject to face disciplinary actions.
- Change of classroom for co-scholastic periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Refinement in manners, habits of obedience, order, and neatness in dress and above all punctuality are required at all times.
- Care must be taken of all school property. Student must own the school property by not resorting to practices that spoil and tarnish the image of being an RVS student. Any damage caused by a student, a fine will be imposed for the offence.
- Students allotted with responsibilities should be a role model in their overall behavior.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience or defiance of authority, and bad conduct even after several warnings, misconduct and malpractice//violation of rules in examination are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a student.
- A written apology will be demanded by the school authorities for the willful breach of discipline both from the pupil as well as parent as a pre-requisite.
- Children should not bring any valuable articles like expensive watches, jewellery etc to school, and any violation to this will subject to disciplinary action decided by the school Discipline committee. In case of any loss of articles, the school shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the school. Students, if caught with the cell phones, will have to face strict disciplinary action including suspension and fine.
- Being a co-ed school, it is expected that students behave in a manner that brings a good name to school community.
- Students are advised to keep the class room and campus neat and clean. They must take care to throw the waste materials into the dustbin
- Bringing fireworks/explosives or splashing color/mobiles/iPods/pen drives/cd’s etc in school premise is strictly forbidden. Non- compliance of this instructions can results in expulsion from the school.
- The school reserves the right to add, alter, and cancel any rule given in this diary at any time at its discretion which will be binding to student and their parents /guardians.
Recommendation to Parents
- Parents should monitor the daily activities of their ward; check the diary regularly for entries, check their bags occasionally and about their performance. Parents are advised to spend quality time with their wards to instil confidence and motivation
- The school contact number should be used in case of emergency, please abstain from the habit of making petty enquiries. Parents are appealed to respect the privacy of the teaching faculty and administrative staff and abstain from causing any disturbance through telephonic/ house visits for any official purpose.
- Parents are advised to get prior permission to meet the principal or higher authorities.
- Any appointment with the teacher/Principal, should be informed in advance through the student dairy, parents are advised to respect the slot given to meet the concerned as stated by the institution.
- Parents are advised to educate their wards to respect civic rules
- Name and class should be clearly labeled on student’s belongings. Lost and found articles will be kept in the office and should be claimed by the child.
- Parents should inform the school, in writing, if there is any change in address & Telephone No.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their wards carry the text/exercise books according to the timetable of the day, absence of which adds excess weight and harms the spine of the child.
- Please meet the Principal or a teacher whenever you receive a note or a phone call regarding your ward’s problem
- Should there be any legitimate complaint, do not hesitate to meet the Principal at once for personal intervention.
- Criticism of the teacher or the institution in the presence of their children should be scrupulously avoided because it may cause loss of respect to their teacher as well as the School, further retard his progress.
- Payment of fees is the responsibility of the parents and it should be paid in time.
- We expect you to attend all parent-teacher meetings. This is your opportunity to help us to improve and to know the developments take place in the school.
- Parents are requested to instil the habits of sending home- made foods in their lunch boxes. Junk food is totally prohibited in the School.
School Uniform and Shoes :
- Students are expected to wear the uniform on all days except Wednesday & Saturday / Friday. On these day they should wear sports uniform. On formal uniform days they should come with proper shoes with proper coloured socks, school belt and tie.
Every academic year of a CBSE school is started extends from April to March. So Tuition fee, transport fee, and other remittances should be paid on or before 01.04.2014 to get the book and other necessities for the next Academic Year. Last date for this fee is June Month.
- Second term fee should be remitted on or before October Month.
- Fee defaulters will be penalized Rs.5 per day.
- Once the name is entered in the academic year, the terminal fee to be paid before applying for Transfer certificate
- Prior notification at least for a month should be given in written for the removal of a pupil from the school.
- Transfer certificate will be given to those who settle their dues without any arrear.
- Only parent is authorized to sign in the Transfer Certificate. The guardian may be allowed in case of parents post moth.
- Summer classes will be conducted only for classes IX and X appearing students.
- It is attempted to enrich their knowledge in subjects concerned and to measure their progress level to obtain their target.
In order to have a healthy competition among the students, teachers and drivers. Every year best student, best teacher and best Driver awards are given. So their will motivate and enrich their work ethics.
Our school is open from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 a.m. till 5.30 p.m. All business-related with the school must be attended during office hours.